John Phil Wayne
Monte-Carlo Jazz Masters Nominee - Virtuoso Jazz Solo Guitarist
John Phil Wayne's Music Awards
- Nominated Best Guitarist in 1961 and 1964
- First Prize Jazz Guitar Solo in 1980
- First Prize International Jazz Guitar Solo in 1982
- Nominated Best European Rock Guitarist in 1990
- A Gold and a Platinum Record as best Arranger and Solo Performer of the 80s/90s/2000s
About John Phil Wayne
"His Version of `Lime House Blues` constitutes a masterpiece of Anthology"
- Jazz Magazine
"Wayne developed a unique style and technique. He's absolutely a world-class-player."
- Siegener Zeitung (Germany)
"A Technical virtuosity which will create a style, if not school. His right-hand/left-hand velocity is magical. Just remarkable !!!"
- Guitare Magazine (France)
"John is a revelation, a unique style in the world where one can hear simultaneously two Guitars, a Bass, a Drum set and Latin Percussions."
- Le Parisien (France)